These USAID Undergraduate Scholarships for Flood-Affected Students in Pakistan are available to any Pakistani citizen who wishes to study abroad. All undergraduate degree-seeking students from across the globe are encouraged to apply for fully funded scholarships. Topics in the Humanities, the Natural Sciences, the Arts and Sciences, the Health Professions, the Legal Profession, and so on are all readily accessible, as are other specialized fields of study.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is an autonomous, independent, and constitutionally established institution that governs, regulates and accredits Pakistan’s higher education activities. Scholarships will be provided only on the merit system, and HEC has the right to revoke the scholarship award if somehow the applicant’s information is found to be dubious or erroneous during physical verification.
One of the most outstanding opportunities for students in Pakistan who have been impacted by the recent flooding is the USAID Undergraduate Scholarships for Flood-affected students. The destruction of infrastructure and loss of livelihoods for millions of people in Pakistan as a result of recent floods has been disastrous.
Inadequate measures have been taken to ensure that college students from flood-stricken areas may continue their studies. Lack of financial resources is a major factor in many students’ decisions to drop out. Students from low-income households have had access to scholarships under the Merit and Needs-based Scholarship Program, supported by USAID, since 2004. Flood-affected towns will have access to the Program’s scholarship funds so their college-bound students can continue their education despite the disaster.
- Tuition Fee
- Boarding & Lodging Transportation
- Books Allowance
- Other Academic Costs
Partner Institutions / Universities:
Funding for undergraduates is offered at the following Associate HEIs.
Requirements For Application:
Those who want to apply for the USAID Undergraduate Scholarships for Flood-Affected Students should complete the following requirements:
- Candidates must be in the fifth or sixth semester of an undergraduate degree program in one of many approved fields.
- Belong to one of the flooded districts, subdistricts, or UC Tehsils as designated by the Government of Pakistan, Provincial Disaster Management Authority, or District Administration.
- As an example, you may include the damage to your home or your ability to earn a living as a result of the flood.
- Students must submit their applications over the Internet.
- The Institutional Scholarship Award Committee of the University will conduct interviews with the applicants on the shortlist.
- Half of the scholarships are awarded to women.
- We welcome applications from students of all experience levels and ability levels.
Documents Necessary for Scholarships:
USAID Undergraduate Scholarships for Flood Affected require the submission of the following documents:
- A Certificate or Degree that has been Notarized
- A personal statement
- Non-Criminal Records
- Passport for Foreign Students
- Brief curriculum vitae/resume.
- The intent statement or inspiring letter
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Proof of Good Health Certificate.
- English Proficiency Certificate
- High Scores on the TOEFL or IELTS (necessary)
- Other Relevant Documentation
Last Date of Application:
The USAID Undergraduate Scholarships for Flood-Affected Students have an application deadline of March 17, 2023.
- Erectile Dysfunction | How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
- Peptic Ulcer – Its Types, Diagnostic tests and Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Its Types, Sign & Medications
- Role of Pharmacists in Patient Counseling
- Urinary Tract Infections- Management and Classification
- Diarrhea Its Types And Management
Guidelines | How to Submit Application
To be considered for USAID Undergraduate Scholarships, please follow these steps:
- Students must apply using the HEC Online Application.
- Submit a printout of the application form along with supporting documentation to the university’s undergraduate financial assistance departments.
- Please DO NOT send HEC a paper copy of the application form.
- For additional information, please feel free to contact the University’s Financial Assistance Office.