Yamadas Textbook of Gastroenterology
For over 20 years, Yamadas Textbook of Gastroenterology has been the gold standard in the field, combining an exhaustive coverage of the basic science underlying gastrointestinal (GI) and hepatic (liver) disease with the most up-to-date clinical thinking with a focus on diagnostic and therapeutic innovations. It is generally appreciated around the world.
Other Related Books:
- Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease- Volume 1 – 10th Edition
- Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases- 2 Volume – 10th Edition
- Principles of Clinical Gastroenterology – 1st Edition
- Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review – 5th Edition
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Lecture Notes) – 2nd Edition