Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology, a comprehensive but user-friendly resource, has been serving students and medical professionals throughout the globe for almost 25 years. New and upcoming medications, as well as the most up-to-date research, are included in this thoroughly updated 9th Edition. You’ll learn the ins and outs y from the ground up, from the molecular understanding of receptors and pharmacological effects to the clinical usage of important families of medications.
Other Related Books:
- Katzung Basic and Clinical Pharmacology – 10th Edition
- Pharmacological Classifications Of Drugs With Doses And Preparations – 6th Edition
- Clinical Pharmacology – Made Ridiculously Simple – 4th Edition
- Poisoning and Drug Overdose – 6th Edition
- Rang & Dale’s – Pharmacology – 7th Edition
- The Renal Drug Handbook 7th edition