Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
The most prevalent clinical issues regularly faced by the practicing pediatric gastroenterologist are highlighted in the Textbook of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, which is formatted to give practical information in an accessible manner. This book provides an up-to-date, trustworthy clinical primer on the problems and diseases which might affect the gastrointestinal system in children and neonates. And it covers topics crucial for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of troublesome situations, including nutritional abnormalities.
Other Related Books:
- Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease- Volume 1 – 10th Edition
- Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases- 2 Volume – 10th Edition
- Principles of Clinical Gastroenterology – 1st Edition
- Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review – 5th Edition
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Lecture Notes) – 2nd Edition