Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease
Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases are still relied upon for comprehensive, up-to-date information on all facets of gastroenterology and hepatology. Get expert advice from several hundred respected professionals on how to solve your toughest clinical problems and make the most of cutting-edge diagnostics, diagnostic tools, and therapies. Updates to the newest methods for diagnosing and treating gastrointestinal and liver diseases, as well as hundreds of fresh photos and 35 brand-new procedural films, may be found throughout.
Other Related Books:
- Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases- 2 Volume – 10th Edition
- Principles of Clinical Gastroenterology – 1st Edition
- Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review – 5th Edition
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Lecture Notes) – 2nd Edition
- Gastroenterology: An Illustrated Colour Text – 1st Edition