Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology book provides practicing gastroenterologists comprehensive 100% clinically focused, fact chapters on how to accurately diagnose and treat all illnesses of the digestive system, whereas other textbooks blend a therapeutic approach with substantial volumes of the underlying science of gastroenterology. More than 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) designed to mimic the American College of Gastroenterology postgraduate curriculum exams, 35+ disease-specific management protocol graphs, and over 850+ illustrations are available on the companion website.
Other Related Books:
- Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease- Volume 1 – 10th Edition
- Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases- 2 Volume – 10th Edition
- Principles of Clinical Gastroenterology – 1st Edition
- Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review – 5th Edition
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Lecture Notes) – 2nd Edition