Side Effects of Analgesics and Anti-inflammatory Drugs
Analgesics and Anti-inflammatory Drugs: Elsevier has released many spin-offs of the highly regarded Meyler’s Side Effect of Drugs, 15th Edition. To better serve the needs of working biomedical researchers and clinicians, these volumes have been arranged into several groups.
There is a wide variety of medications used to treat pain, and opioids and analgesics are two of the most common examples. They are often mixed with both prescribed and over-the-counter painkillers, and their abuse is widespread. This book is a great resource for doctors and surgeons who specialize in pain medicine, as it will help them prescribe the most effective medicines for pain management while also discouraging their patients from abusing them.
Other Related Books:
- A Short Textbook Of Medical Pharmacology – 1st Edition
- Pharmacological Classification of Drugs – 1st Edition
- Pharmacological Classifications Of Drugs With Doses And Preparations – 6th Edition
- Clinical Pharmacology – Made Ridiculously Simple – 4th Edition
- Poisoning and Drug Overdose – 6th Edition
- The Renal Drug Handbook 7th edition