The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a well-known organization that provides fully-funded scholarships to international students who want to pursue their studies in Germany.
The DAAD International Scholarship is available for postgraduate studies, doctoral studies, and research visits to German universities and research institutions.
The DAAD International Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all the necessary expenses of the student, including tuition fees, travel expenses, health insurance, and living expenses.
The scholarship is available for all international students who have completed their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and want to pursue a postgraduate degree, doctoral degree, or research in Germany.
- Scholarship Name: Daad scholarship
- Host Country: Germany
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Last Date for Application: Varies from university to university
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD International Scholarship 2023:
To be eligible for the DAAD International Scholarship 2023, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Nominees in All Developing Countries. Developing Countries (Check List).
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with good grades from a recognized university.
- His or her qualification should not be more than six years old.
- The applicant must have at least two years of professional experience in their field of study.
- The applicant must have a strong academic record and research potential.
- The applicant must have proficiency in the English language, as most of the courses are taught in English.
- The applicant must be able to provide two letters of recommendation from their previous professors or employers.
- The applicant must have a clear and concise research proposal that outlines their research objectives and methodology.
- The applicant must be able to provide a statement of purpose that explains why they want to pursue their studies in Germany.
Complete the List & Requirements by Clicking Here
To apply for the DAAD scholarship, you need to download the following documents online. You can find the DAAD application form under the “Application Process” section on the website.
- A hand-signed CV using the Euro pass template form available at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A handwritten letter of motivation, not exceeding two pages, referring to your current work.
- Educational letters or recommendations. The letters must be up-to-date and have a letterhead, signature, and official stamp.
- Professional recommendations from your employer. The letter should be up-to-date and have a letterhead, signature, and official stamp.
- Proof of employment from your employer in your country and proof of re-employment, if possible.
- Evidence of language proficiency:
- TOEFL or IELTS for English language proficiency (Note: Only TOEFL scores for reading are accepted).
- German language proficiency is required for courses taught in German. If any courses are taught in English, German proficiency is not necessary.
Benefits of DAAD International Scholarship 2023:
The DAAD International Scholarship 2023 provides numerous benefits to the selected candidates. These benefits include:
- Tuition fees: The scholarship covers all tuition fees for the selected program of study.
- Living expenses: The scholarship provides a monthly allowance to cover the cost of living in Germany.
- Health insurance: The scholarship covers health insurance for the duration of the program.
- Travel expenses: The scholarship covers travel expenses to and from Germany.
- Language courses: The scholarship provides language courses to help the students improve their German language skills.
- Research visits: The scholarship provides opportunities for research visits to other universities and research institutions in Germany.
List of Subjects:
|Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics|
|Master’s Programme in International and Development Economics|
|MA Development Economics|
|Small Enterprise Promotion and Training|
|Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security|
|Bonn International Graduate School for Development Research|
|Sustainable Development Management|
|Engineering and Related Sciences|
|Hydro Science and Engineering|
|Textile and Ready-Made Clothing Technology|
|Master of Engineering in “Energy and Environmental Management in|
|Water Resources and Environmental Management|
|Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy|
|Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics|
|Master’s Programme Infrastructure Planning|
|WASTE – Air Quality Control, Solid Waste and Waste Water Process Engineering|
|Natural Hazards and Risks in Structural Engineering|
|PhD Programme Mathematics in Industry and Commerce|
|Regional and Urban Planning|
|Regional Development Planning and Management|
|Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design|
|Agricultural and Forest Sciences|
|Agricultural Sciences and Resource Management in the Tropics and Subtropics|
|Agricultural Economics, Bioeconomy and Rural Development|
|Agricultural Economics, Bioeconomy and Rural Development|
|Tropical and International Forestry|
|Natural and Environmental Sciences|
|International Studies in Aquatic Tropical Ecology|
|Tropical Hydrogeology and Environmental Engineering|
|Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation|
|Natural Resources Management and Development / Integrated Water Resources Management /Renewable Energy Management|
|Integrated Water Resources Management|
|Environment and Resources Management|
|International Health (Berlin)|
|Global and Urban Health|
|International Health (Heidelberg)|
|Social Sciences, Education and Law|
|Vocational Education and Personnel Capacity Building|
|International Education Management|
|Master of Laws in Intellectual Property and Competition Law|
|International Media Studies|
- USAID Undergraduate Scholarships for Flood-affected
- List Of Top 10 Turkey Universities Without IELTS | How to Contact
- UNSW International Scholarships in Australia Fully Funded 2023 |
Last Date of Application:
The deadline for applying to the DAAD Scholarship 2023 in Germany varies depending on the university and the course of study. Each university has its own deadline, which can be checked on the “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines” provided on the DAAD website.
How to Apply for DAAD International Scholarship 2023:
The application process for the DAAD International Scholarship 2023 is straightforward and can be completed online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the DAAD website and select the scholarship program that matches your field of study (click below).
- Create an account and fill out the online application form with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Upload all the necessary documents, including academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, research proposals, and statements of purpose.
- Submit your application and wait for the results. The selection process takes around 6 to 8 weeks.